Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cellfire Cinderella Surprise Coupon!

Cellfire is giving away their Cinderella coupons again.  Although this time they are doing it differently, and I must say, I think this way will go must more smoothly than it has in the past.  I had decided that I wasn't going to waste my time chasing after them anymore but we'll see how this one goes.  Beginning at 2:00 PM today and ending at 2:00 PM tomorrow, Cellfire is giving away 10,000 Cinderella coupons worth $1.00, $5.00, or $10.00 off your next purchase at Kroger or any of the Kroger family stores.  Just log into your account during the 24 hour time period and if you see the Cinderella coupon on your page, add it to your card.  Good luck to all of you!

UPDATE:  I got a $1.00 coupon!  This was way easier than in the past!  Hopefully they continue to do it this way in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment