Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So It's Been A While Since I Have Posted Anything...

And I apologize for that.  Life has been hectic and good deals have been slow lately.  Halloween was very busy since it was Savannah's first and we ended up making Alex's costume.  The week after that I hosted my first House Party (which was awesome, by the way) for Play Station Move and Sing Star Dance.  Then I had some family issues.  And now Savannah has her first cold.  I hate seeing my poor baby sick, especially since there isn't much I can do to make her better since she is so young.  So life has been very busy, but God will not put in front of me anything that I cannot handle.  If He has faith in me then I must too.  Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to, and I promise to try to post more regularly.  I don't want anyone to miss any good holiday deals out there!

My little pink poodle slept all the way through Trick-or-Treating!



Alex the cow and Savannah the pink poodle.
<>
The birthday boy singing and dancing at the SingStar Dance House Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment