Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Hamburger Helper Coupon!

MyGetTogether from General Mills has asked me to share this rare coupon with you guys!  It is for $0.35 off any one Hamburger, Chicken, or Tuna Helper.  I have never seen a coupon off one before.  The coupons I see are usually for $0.75/3.  This is a Bricks coupon, so be sure to hit the back button to print a second time.  The coupon will expire one month from the date you print it.  I would not hold off on printing though, they only have a limited number of them!  I must admit, I love having this stuff on hand.  Some nights Jerry doesn't get off of work until 10:00 and is usually hungry when he gets home.  It's so easy for me to whip up some Hamburger Helper right before I go to bed and have it ready for him when he walks in the door.  Hold on to those coupons until a BOGO sale at Publix or a 10/$10 sale at Kroger to score a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment