Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's My Mom's Birthday!

Yesterday I did a post about freebies for kids for their birthdays in honor of my stepdaughter's birthday.  As promised, I am doing a post today about freebies for adults' birthdays in honor of my mom's birthday.  When I worked at the mall I had a customer once tell me at women don't age past 25, they gain years of experience instead.  I have lived by this principle ever since then.  So happy 25th birthday, Mom!  Here's the list of freebies to treat yourself on your birthday without hurting your checkbook:

  • Sign up for the Old Navy Email Club to receive coupons on your birthday.
  • Join the Chili's Email Club to receive a free dessert with the purchase of any entree on your birthday.  You will also get a coupon for free chips and queso when you sign up.
  • Register for IHOP's Pancake Revolution to receive a free meal on your birthday.  You will also get a free meal when you sign up.
  • Join the TCBY EClub to get a free small cup of frozen yogurt on your birthday.
  • When you attach your CVS Extra Care Card to an online CVS account they will send you a coupon for $3.00 off any $3.00 or more purchase for your birthday.
  • If you are a member of Disney Movie Rewards you will receive some sort of freebie for your birthday.  Last year it was a free Blu-Ray (you still paid for shipping).  This year it is bonus points.
  • Join the Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Club to receive free ice cream on your birthday.  You will get a free cup of ice cream with one mix in.  When you sign up you can register your entire family so everyone will get free ice cream on their birthday!
  • Sign up for Ben and Jerry's Chunk Spelunker to get a free scoop of ice cream on your birthday.
  • Register for the Jack in the Box Secret Society of Cool People to receive a free dessert on your birthday.
  • Join the My Starbucks Rewards program to receive any drink any size for free on your birthday.
  • Sign up for Borders Rewards to get a free small coffee or tea on your birthday.
  • Register for Dunkin' Perks from Dunkin' Donuts to receive any medium drink for free on your birthday.
  • Join the Orange Julius OJ Quench Club to get a Buy One Get One Free coupon on your birthday.
  • Sign up for the Academy Birthday Club to receive a free $5.00 gift card to Academy Sports on your birthday.  You can register up to five family members over the age of 13.
  • If you are a member of the Sephora Beauty Insider you will receive a free gift on your birthday either in store or online.  I'm not sure what it is this year, but last year it was a lip gloss trio.
  • Join the Baskin Robbins Birthday Club to receive a free scoop of ice cream on your birthday.
  • Register for Marble Slab Creamery's Marble Mail to receive free ice cream for your birthday.
  • Join the Red Robin EClub to receive a free burger on your birthday.
  • Join Moe's EWorld to receive a free birthday burrito.  I love Moe's!  It's so yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am a new follower. I found you on the Wed Window. This is a great blog you have here!

    Thanks,
    Alissia
    Tips 4 Green
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another great post...too bad I did not read it before my birthday:)

    I would like to thank you for participating in The Wednesday Window. This week’s Wednesday Window is now live, and I hope you will come link up your best blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great freebies! I'm now following you. You can find me at Being Frugal & Making It Work

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete