Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moms Meet Product Review Screening Survey: Sprout Organic Baby Food

I really hope I get selected for this.  Savannah just turned 3 months old and will be ready for baby food very soon.  I'm a research freak.  I don't think I bought or registered for a single baby item without researching the product and the company as well as reading reviews.  So I've been doing lots of research on baby foods.  I want to go as organic as possible without breaking the bank.  If you read some of the labels on some brands of baby food it is a little scary to know what you are putting in your baby's tummy.  Anyway, enough of my little rant, if you have a child between the ages of 0-9 months go fill out this form to see if you qualify for a FREE Sprout Organic Baby Food test!  You will be notified via e-mail within two weeks if you are selected.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend the Sprout baby foods. My daughter really loved this blend, I am back to buy more. I am very at ease feeding her this as the ingredients seem very fresh.

    ReplyDelete