Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kroger Trip 9/19/10, Lots Of Cheese!

So the Kroger ad for this week was pretty disappointing to me, except for the cheese.  We go though a lot of cheese here.  We all love grilled cheese sandwiches, tacos (any kind of Mexican food really), pasta, and even cheese cubes for snacks.  So when I can buy cheese cheap I stock up and freeze it (a nifty little trip my wonderful grandmother taught me).

Bought:
1 Pork Boston Butt Roast on sale for $1.29/lb:  $11.00
10 Packages of Kraft shredded, snack cubes, and singles cheese at $1.99 each:  $19.90

Used:
2 $5.00/5 Kraft cheese and dairy products found here.  (Made each $0.99!)  This is an awesome coupon.  Not only do you get a good deal, but when you use it, Kraft will donate 5 meals to Feeding America!


Total Spent:  $21.70
Total Saved:  $35.29, or 62%

No comments:

Post a Comment