Monday, October 4, 2010

Beauty And The Beast Blu Ray Combo Pack Deals (As Low As $2.99)!

Is any one else as excited as I am about Beauty and the Beast being released on Blu Ray Combo Pack tomorrow?  Yes, I am a Disney geek, I know.  Here are a few ways to get the best deal on it.  This may be a little confusing, so bare with me.  If I completely lose you, leave a comment below or email me at savannahsmommysavesmoney@gmail.com and I will do my best to try to clarify.

At Toys R Us (on sale this week for $22.99):

Use this coupon for $10.00 off the combo pack!  (Brings the price down to $12.99)

If you did the Tinkerbell Deal, you should still have the $10.00 gift card.  (Brings the price down to $2.99!)

My Tinkerbell deal got messed up.  They ended up giving me the wrong movie so instead of giving me the gift card, they gave me an additional $10.00 off the Tinkerbell movie instead of the gift card.  I was in such a rush that I didn't realize until I got home that it was the wrong movie.  So, I will be doing this deal instead:

Pre order Toy Story 3 on Blue Ray Combo Pack and get $10.00 off any other Disney movie.  (This will bring the cost of Beauty and the Beast down to $2.99; however, I will still need to put down $10.00 on Toy Story 3, so my OOP will still be $12.99 plus tax, but only $2.99 of that will be for Beauty and the Beast.  The other $10.00 will be to reserve Toy Story 3.)

If you don't have a Toys R Us nearby, Target will have Beauty and the Beast for $24.99.  Use the coupon and pay $14.99.

Save those receipts though!  There are a few Mail In Rebates to sweeten the deal:

Get $5 back by mail in rebate when you buy any combination of three Campbell’s Children’s condensed soups or SpaghettiO’s.  There is a $1.00/3 Campbell's Children's condensed soups or $0.50/2 SpaghettiO's.  Send in one proof of purchase from the movie, the original movie receipt and 3 UPC’s from your soups or pasta and the receipt for those along with this form.

Get $5 back by mail in rebate when you buy 2 Western Bagel products.  I have never seen or heard of this product.  I have no idea where to buy it, how much it costs, or if there are any coupons out for it. If anyone has any info, please let me know!  Send in this form with receipts (photocopies ok), and UPCs.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment