Sunday, October 17, 2010

It Is A Strangely Quiet Sunday Morning...

But I'm not complaining!  Jerry is at work, Savannah has already had a bath and is napping, and Alex still isn't up.  I did all the cleaning and laundry yesterday.  I've already read today's newspaper, and there aren't really any special deals to report.  I don't think I've ever had a morning like this before!  But I do believe I hear my coupon binder calling my name.  It needs some much needed TLC!  Once upon a time it was organized, but I've been so busy the last few weeks that it's no longer the case.  Hopefully I will fix that this morning!  I will tell you guys though to be sure to check the back page of your Red Plum insert this morning.  Mine has a page of Taco Bell Limeade Sparkler coupons on it, but one of them is for an absolutely FREE one, no purchase necessary!  This may be a regional coupon, but be sure to check.  It expires on November 25th.  I hope you all have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment