Monday, October 11, 2010

*Hot!* Cabela’s: The North Face Clearance = women’s items as low as $1.88!

 

UPDATE:  Several people who tried to call in their orders have reported that they were told that the $1.88 price was an error and should have been $20.88 and that orders that were placed today would be cancelled.  I have yet to receive an email confirmation and my order has not showed up on my bank statement online yet.  I will be very disappointed if my order is cancelled though.  :-(

Cabela’s is having a big clearance on some of their women’s The North Face items. These are very high-quality items which are usually very pricey.  This Women’s Sport Hoodie is only $1.88!! It was originally $45.00!  Shipping is free to store or $5.95 to your home (if you are like me and don't live near a Cabela's).  I bought 3 of this hoodie in black and 3 camis all for under $18.00 shipped!  Two of each will be Christmas gifts and the other hoodie and cami might just find their way under the tree for me this year.  ;-)

Go here to check out the deals!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment