Thursday, October 7, 2010

Books From Birth: FREE Books For Children In Tennessee!

Since I just did a post about a FREE book, I thought I would do this one as well.  This is only good in the state of Tennessee, but I'm sure other states have similar programs as well.  Go here to register any child living in the state of Tennessee under the age of five for the Books From Birth program.  Your child will receive a FREE age appropriate book by mail every month until his or her fifth birthday.  What's great about this program is that even if you have more than one child, you can register all of them and the Books From Birth program will make sure to send each child different books, so you will never end up with duplicate books!  I registered Savannah when she was about a week old and we have already received two books.  She already has quite a little library in her bedroom.  I try to read to her every day, even if she doesn't understand or pay attention.  I think it's important to get her in the habit at a young age!  This program is solely run on donations, so even if you don't have children (or if you do and you still want to give back or pay it forward) go here to find out how you can donate as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment