Saturday, October 9, 2010

Publix Trip: 10/9/10 One Of My Best Ever!

I'm still on a coupon high from my trip to Publix this morning!  I usually do well at Publix, but I haven't done this well in a while.  This was one of those trips where I did my happy dance afterwards!
Bought:
4 cans of Progresso Bread Crumbs BOGO:  $4.18
2 bottles of Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original Salad Dressings BOGO:  $3.55
2 bottles of Fuze:  $2.00
2 jars of Mezzetta Peppercini Peppers:  $1.98
3 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta BOGO:  $2.09
2 cans of Campbell's Chunky Soup:  $2.58
4 packs of Ball Park Hot Dogs BOGO:  $5.98
1 box Old El Paso Taco Shells:  $1.97

Used:
4 $0.50/1 Progresso Product found here (Made each one only $0.05!)
2 $2.00/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original Salad Dressing from here (Made both FREE PLUS $0.45 overage!)
1 $1.00/2 Fuze from the October issue of All You Magazine (Made each one $0.50)
2 $0.50/1 Mezzetta Peppers from the July and August issues of All You Magazine (Made both FREE PLUS a $0.02 overage!)
3 $0.55/1 Ronzoni Pasta from here (Made each one $0.15!)
2 $0.50/1 Campbell's Healthy Request Chunky Soup found here (Made each can $0.29!)
4 $0.75/1 Ball Park Jumbo Products from here (Wait for it...)
4 $1.00/1 Ball Park Franks from the Publix Yellow Advantage Buy Flyer (Made all four FREE PLUS $1.02 overage!)

Total Spent:  $4.79
Total Saved:  $42.46, or 89%! Like I said, still on that coupon high!

The only thing that I did not have a coupon for and was not on sale were the taco shells, but Alex has been begging for Spaghetti Tacos for dinner, and I finally caved and agreed to make them.  If you have a tween at home, you're probably laughing right now because you have had to endure the same begging.  If not, you probably think we have lost our minds.  But I will save all the details for another post for after dinner tonight!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment