Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Target Trip 9/30/10

I did a very quick Target trip on Thursday.  I could have done better if I had really sat down and worked out a list and coupons, but I needed a Diaper Genie refill and I had a Kool Aid Fun Fizz coupon that expired that day and Alex loves those things, so I just ran out for a quick trip.  Here's how I did:

Bought:

2 packs GE Reveal light bulbs at $2.00 ea.:  $4.00
1 Kool Aid Fun Fizz:  $1.99
1 Diaper Genie refill:  $6.49
1 Huggies wipes soft tub:  $1.99
1 bag Pretzel M & M's:  $0.69

Used:

2 $1.50/1 GE Reveal light bulbs Target coupon (made each pack $0.50)
1 $1.00/1 Kool Aid Fun Fizz newspaper coupon (expired that day, made it $0.99)
1 FREE Diaper Genie refill coupon (received from emailing the company)
1 $2.00/1 Huggies product (received from emailing the company, made the wipes FREE)
1 FREE bag of M & M's coupon (received by snail mail, but not sure how I got it)

Total Spent:  $3.02
Total Saved:  $15.10, or 83%
Lesson Learned:  It always pays to email companies you like and let them know how much you like their products.  They just might send you coupons so you can score that brand for FREE or cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment