Monday, October 4, 2010

So Much For Getting Any Posts Up This Weekend...

Between sitting in a CPR/First Aid class all day on Saturday and my internet being down all day Sunday, I didn't get any posts up this weekend, and I apologize.  I promise to make up for that today!  On a side note, I'm really glad I took the CPR/First Aid class.  I learned skills that I know I will remember forever.  I pray that I will never have to use those skills; however, if an emergency situation should ever arise with an adult, child, or infant, I feel confidant that I could use the skills I learned to help someone.  I'm even AED certified now too!  These are skills I think everyone, especially parents, should know.  If you are interested in taking classes, you can visit http://www.redcross.org/ to look up your local American Red Cross chapter and see when classes are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment